Accounts Payable Coordinator
Winsight is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our Accounting/Finance team out of our Mesa, AZ office.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be responsible for the entire accounts payable process and assist with the monthly financial close process. This position will report to the Accounting Manager.
- Proof and enter employee expense reimbursement reports
- Enter Amex travel charges
- Set-up new employees and maintain employee information in accounting system
- Report reimbursements to payroll twice monthly
- Maintain employee allocations
- Assist with other accounting department duties as required and directed, such as monthly close process, annual audits and so forth
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting: 1-2 years related experience helpful
- Understanding of accrual accounting and the entire accounts payable cycle
- Knowledge and understanding of job costing
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer)
- Experience with ERP accounting software, Intacct specifically a plus
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.