Accounts Receivable Specialist
Winsight is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join the team out of our Mesa, AZ office.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist processes the company’s billing and collection for all brands of the business and is responsible for the complete customer maintenance, invoicing, and collection process. This position is an entry level position within the Accounting/Finance department and reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Set-up new customers and provide database maintenance to current customers
- Review billing schedules from the various production teams
- Produce invoices from within the billing system (Intaact)
- Send invoices via postal mail and email along with supporting paperwork where required (tear sheets/Proof of Performance)
- Post billing journals to the general ledger system (SAGE100/Intaact)
- Reconcile monthly deferred revenue schedules to various internal sales reports and revenue accounts in the general ledger
- Handle all requests for corrections and/or transfers, invoices, and collection matters
- Prepare and manage the Account Receivable Aging Report
- Contact customers regarding delinquent accounts, recommend collection actions, recommend payment terms if necessary, and work with collection agency on account write-offs
- Assist with other accounting department duties as required and directed such as credit card processing, sales tax reporting, expense report management, and so forth
- Associate degree in Accounting
- 1 - 2 years related experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer)
- Experience with accounting software, Intaact and SalesForce specifically is helpful
- Understanding of the entire revenue process/cycle
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.