Analyst, Sales Operations & Incentive Compensation
29 days ago | Requisition ID:
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
To support the VP, Sales Operations and Incentive Compensation. Primary responsibilities will be data analysis, variable compensation calculations, reporting, and communications support for all things related to sales operations and incentive compensation.
- Support the day to day administration of all incentive compensation programs, including calculating quarterly variable compensation payments, building and executing tools in Excel to maintain monthly performance updates for sales staff, and facilitating the communication of performance updates and plan payment results to sales staff
- Participate in the creation of plan documents, compensation letters, terms & conditions, and other necessary documents to help communicate sales operations and incentive compensation plans and policies
- Be the first point of contact for rep-level questions on incentive plan performance, maintain expertise in all incentive plans and policies
- Support the design of sales territories and quotas to optimize sales capacity and performance
- Assist with enhancements made to Salesforce.com to improve the processes related to various reporting needs
- Work with Accounting/Finance to help maintain consistent data between Salesforce.com and Intacct (financial reporting system)
- Respond to various ad hoc reporting and analytical needs (such as data requests from executives and sales leaders, analytics to study incentive plan effectiveness, analytics to support quota setting, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in an analytical role, preferably related to incentive compensation
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized and efficient; consistently completes tasks, meets deadlines, and is proactive in approach with strong attention to detail
- Strong service ethic and collaborative approach
- Proficiency in CRM systems (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Experience using incentive compensation administration software preferred though not required
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.