30+ days ago | Requisition ID: 1118
For over 50 years, Technomic, a Winsight Company, has provided foodservice clients around the globe with the research, insights and strategic consulting support they need to enhance their business strategies, decisions and results. Our services range from major research studies and management consulting solutions to online databases and simple fact-finding assignments. Our clients include food manufacturers and distributors, restaurants and retailers, other foodservice organizations, and various institutions aligned with the food industry.
We are looking for an associate editor to join our content team! This individual will help support our team's senior staff and product owners. In this role, you get the opportunity to learn our industry and company by working on products that focus on our core research areas: industry, menu and consumer. This position will educate and challenge this individual, while positioning them for growth into a more ambitious research (e.g. custom research) and responsibilities (e.g. product ownership, client-facing work, etc.).
- Handle numerous monthly, quarterly and annual Ignite reports for the U.S. and Canada, including Canadian Foodservice Digest, Dish, Detour, New Item Trends, Flavor/Flavour Lifecycle, Season's Eatings, Promo Planner and Hot Concepts.
- Participate in industry-, menu- and concept-focused webinars for the U.S. and Canada throughout the year.
- Assist with other editorial projects as necessary
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong writer with research experience
- Curiosity to learn and hunger to grow
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A strong sense of team spirit and accountability
- Knowledge of the foodservice industry is a plus!
Technomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technomic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.