Business Systems Associate
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
Winsight is looking for a Business Systems Associate to join our team based out of our Chicago office!
Supports the Business Systems Director in administering Salesforce & additional systems, which includes:
- Manage activities and respond to day-to-day requests for all Salesforce organization users
- Assists in the development and reporting of key sales performance metrics to help drive increased sales productivity
- Create and maintain objects, fields, views, reports, dashboards, automation, and other Salesforce components
- Perform Quality Assurance on newly developed Salesforce configurations
- Performing routine data clean-up functions
- Documenting company processes and standard operating procedures for internal staff as it relates to Salesforce
- Conduct end user training and create best practice and user guides for existing and new release features
- Conduct business requirements gathering sessions as needed for larger sales operations-focused projects, and adeptly translates business requirements into technical solutions within the CRM
- Collaborate with end-users to identify opportunities for improvement
- Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience and provide end user support
- Additional administration support of auxiliary systems
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Customer service skills are a core requirement for this position
- People-friendly written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of end-user or administrator experience in the Enterprise Edition of the Salesforce platform
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Conga Composer, Conga Sign, and Marketo preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects, sometimes under pressure and under minimum supervision
- Project management and organizational skills, and a strong ability to prioritize and self-manage to timelines
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Understanding of how to utilize technology and interface with technical teams to improve program efficiency and business results
- Eagerness for continuous learning and development
- Intermediate experience working with Excel required
Certifications: Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred, but not required.
Nice to have: Experience working with Conga Composer/Conga Sign, Intacct, Marketo or any ICM
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.