Client Success Coordinator
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
Winsight’s digital team is offering an outstanding opportunity for a Client Success Coordinator to work with and support our various digital teams and clients. This position is a part of the Client Services team, but works with multiple departments within the organization, including Sales and Ad Trafficking. The role of the Customer Success Coordinator is to provide a timely, seamless, and personal onboarding and launch experience for Winsight’s new and existing digital customers.
- Serve as main point of contact for all digital inventory reservations. Perform regular maintenance of the digital inventory grids: delete outdated reservations, update advertiser codes, etc.
- Monitor the Media Accounts/Contracts inbox: book digital inventory on inventory grid(s), reach out to client/agency with specs and deadlines, send upcoming program reminders, etc.
- Create timelines for all content marketing/custom media in task management system
- Update and maintain weekly email calendar for all custom deployments
- Work with digital ad trafficking team to provide screenshot requests for sales team and clients, as requested
- Assist with tracking agency IOs for accounting
- Potential to manage smaller digital accounts, based on performance and bandwidth
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree, or related experience
- Well-organized individual who can thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and time-management skills are a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Google Docs
- Familiarity with digital media is a plus
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.