Data Management, Senior Coordinator
20 days ago | Requisition ID: 1064
Technomic provides foodservice clients around the globe with the research, insights and strategic consulting support they need to enhance their business strategies, decisions and results. Our services range from major research studies and management consulting solutions to online databases and simple fact-finding assignments.
We are looking for a Senior Coordinator to join our Data Management team here in our Chicago office.
The Data Management, Senior Coordinator’s primary function is to ensure that all aspects of research assignment, collection, entry and quality assurance are managed in a cost-effective manner consistent with the expectations of our internal and external stakeholders. This position will be responsible for leading the Data Management Team full-time and part-time staff and ensuring quality standards are met on all projects.
- Understand the data matrix supported by Ignite programs, the product lines serviced and its usage to clients and internal departments
- Lead a team of product coordinators and oversee project metrics
- Identify, hire and train part-time staff
- Lead project kick-offs and answer staff questions
- Manage all data imports/exports; troubleshoot data management issues and work with cross functional teams when necessary
- Oversee the quality assurance team standards
- Analyze project tracking records and identify issues or areas for efficiency
- Reduce errors by analyzing data from multiple sources and identifying patterns
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of data management or project coordination experience
- Experience leading a team and assigning projects
- Strong focus on attention to detail
- Strong technology proficiency, especially with Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel and PowerPivot
- Ability to effectively interact with internal clients and outside vendors to articulate system requirements
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem recognition and resolution skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Microsoft PowerBI proficiency a plus
- Restaurant or foodservice experience a plus
Technomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technomic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.