Data & Platform Specialist
30+ days ago | Requisition ID: 1148
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
Winsight’s digital team is offering an outstanding opportunity for a Data Specialist to work with and support our various digital teams. This individual will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data, developing campaign strategies, reporting digital product and ad performance, and communicating with our sales teams, client services team, and other digital teams on trends, optimizations, etc.
- Collecting and analyzing product, customer, and website data
- Supporting various aspects of Winsight’s proprietary reporting platform, MyWinsight
- Analyzing key performance metrics and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including insights and recommendations
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends, both within Winsight and the digital space
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, managers, and clients
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.