Digital Account Coordinator
16 days ago | Requisition ID: 1122
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
We are looking for a Digital Account Coordinator to join our client services team in Chicago, IL. Reporting to the Associate Director of Media Accounts, this individual will develop, oversee and optimize premium content marketing products and standard digital campaigns alongside some of the biggest brands in foodservice, convenience retailing, and grocery. You’ll work cooperatively with the sales teams and clients to manage digital ad programs and content marketing campaigns as well as ideate, choose, execute and optimize products and content from a constantly evolving suite of products.
In doing so, you’ll work cross-functionally with Sales, Development, Editorial and Ad Ops to ensure content marketing projects meet the high standards expected both internally and externally. You’ll work with clients to choose products that will best achieve their goals, optimize campaigns throughout the lifecycle, produce metrics reports and provide analysis on performance, run social campaigns, and coordinate with ad traffickers to optimize display ad campaigns.
If you’re passionate about working with clients and internal teams to develop strong digital campaigns and create premium products, a self-starter that shares our core values of freedom and responsibility, passion, collaboration, intellectual curiosity—and fun!—then you might be the right person to join our growing team!
- Responsible for the management of content marketing products and standard digital ad campaigns, determining project scope/timelines, interpreting metrics and optimizing programs in real-time and working directly with the sales team and other internal stakeholders as well as clients on project delivery.
- Work with content, from ideation to editing to analysis.
- Independently manage and ensure all elements of digital media campaigns are properly communicated to clients and fulfilled on schedule.
- Monitor campaign metrics to ensure we’re delivering on client expectations and KPIs. Offer optimization solutions as needed to meet and exceed expectations.
- Work directly with clients/agencies on all pre-launch elements related to their digital and content marketing campaigns.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Winsight Media’s digital products, industry issues, trends and best practices.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an acute attention to grammar and consistency
- Superior customer service skills and confidence in working with clients/external stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and drive projects forward while working with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Collaborative work style
- Experience collecting, analyzing and sharing metrics to determine success
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.