Digital Ad Trafficker
30+ days ago | Requisition ID: 1136
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
The Digital Ad Trafficker/Campaign Specialist will be responsible for working both internally and externally to ensure Winsight seamlessly executes digital ad campaigns for our advertising partners. They will be a key contributor in Winsight’s media team and responsible for implementing, maintaining, and enhancing these campaigns. This position involves sales and client/agency support, project management, execution, and quality assurance.
- Independently manage and ensure that all elements of advertising programs are implemented in an accurate and timely manner to ensure complete and accurate fulfillment of contracts.
- Monitor any campaign delivery via third party and internal ad serving systems for quality assurance/quality control and to ensure campaigns are running as contracted.
- Manage delivery and campaign pacing.
- Work directly with clients/agencies on all pre-launch elements related to creative specifications and submission.
- Work with clients/agencies and vendors as needed to troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation, or reporting.
- Create and manage creative and technical production timelines with advertisers/agencies and any third-party partners and asset delivery to ensure campaigns launch in a timely manner.
- Provide proof of performance reports and screenshots.
- Cultivate positive business relationships with clients/agencies, sales, and other internal teams.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Winsight Media’s digital products, industry issues, trends and ad serving solutions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 1+ year experience in digital ad operations (1-year direct trafficking in Google Ad Manager preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working within internal order management systems and third-party systems
- Experience working with custom display, mobile, audio and video advertising projects
- Experience understanding ad tags
- General knowledge of raw creative files and audio and video assets required
- Experience managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent client service, organizational abilities, and verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the department
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.