Digital Event Specialist
10 days ago | Requisition ID:
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
This position will manage all Winsight Community Private Share Groups which include technology (we will train you on the platform), overall project management of up to 15 virtual events. Winsight’s Digital Event Specialist will work directly with our online community team that include other Digital Event Specialist and a team of eMeeting Coordinators reporting to our Senior Director of Online Communities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manages each event on behalf of our sponsor and project manages the speakers, moderators, and attendees
• Creates each event online portal page and manages changes and updates them accordingly
• Collects, reviews, edits all presentation material
• Conducts a pre-event kick off call with the sponsor to determine needs and goals
• Schedules and conducts speaker training, dress rehearsals, recording and any follow up
• Prepares the event outline on behalf of the sponsor and collaborates with the sponsor to finalize an agenda and 1;1 emeetings
• Prepares a customized script for the moderator
• Is the technical support for both the sponsor and the attendees
• Ensures agenda is being following in a timely fashion and all attendees are present
• Manages the flow of 1;1 emeetings
• Quality control management of overall reporting and content organization
• Reports back to sponsor on how we effectively meet or exceeded their goals via a detailed report
Must possess superb organizational and communication skills, along with the ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines is required. Consideration will be given to those candidates who show an entrepreneurial spirit, are to take on exciting challenges and is willing to take the initiative in the daily work to quickly adapt to new processes and technology.
• Past project management experience
• Candidate must have the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail-oriented, excellent written and verbal skills, extremely organized and on top of email and voicemail throughout the day.
• Must be available to various staff and able to work under pressure when last minute tasks arise.
• Must possess a strong technical background to be able to learn our technology.
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.