Digital Marketing Specialist
The foodservice, convenience and grocery industry's leading B2B media and information company is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to help execute this innovative company's aggressive and demanding marketing efforts. This individual will be responsible for working with internal teams to execute digital marketing campaigns. If you're interested in digital marketing, advertising and event coordination and have a strong design and project management skills, then we have an interest in you. This position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Create, execute and manage digital marketing campaigns including website, landing pages, emails, marketing automation, etc.
- Create emails based on the Art Director designs
- Manage the creation, testing, deployment and tracking of email campaigns
- Execute website updates for several company websites
- Execute additional marketing efforts as directed by the Senior Marketing Manager
- Assist in project management of new and existing campaigns (develop timelines, update status reports, communicate timing to various internal teams)
- Assist in the development of digital marketing strategies
- Provide performance reports and analytics showing the success of emails, website, apps and other digital tools
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 2+ years' experience in a digital marketing position or related preferred
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- Proficiency in coding, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop required
- Experience in tools such as Marketo, Salesforce and Google Analytics preferred
- Creative design experience preferred
- Proactive individual with exceptional organizational skills, a killer attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a positive "can do" attitude
- Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative environment
- Welcomes new technology
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.