Digital Marketing Strategist
Chicago, IL, US
30+ days ago | Requisition ID: 1032
Winsight is searching for an experienced lifecycle marketer who can manage our marketing automation platform (Marketo) and fully leverage its capabilities.
This person will be a strategic marketing automation expert who can work closely with cross-functional teams to craft, execute, optimize and analyze campaigns to help achieve ROI and goals for both internal and external stakeholders. We’re looking for a pioneer in a rapidly changing marketing environment that can support branding and awareness campaigns, lead generation and nurturing, traffic-driving, boosting attendance at events, e-commerce and more.
We’re looking for a leader who can share ideas about how to strengthen relationships with our audience and customers, create value for sales and marketing teams and drive ROI. We’re looking for someone with a keen attention to detail who can build and juggle multiple campaigns without losing sight of how marketing automation capabilities can drive the business forward. We seek a data-driven person who will use metrics and analytics to evaluate, optimize and evolve tactics in real time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing integrated marketing programs, including segmentation, testing and deployment and continually evaluate these for improvements
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to cross-functional teams both internal and external
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- At least 5 years’ experience in lifecycle marketing, marketing automation and campaign management
- Experience managing integrated marketing campaigns and programs in Marketo
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred, but not required
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated experience using a robust content strategy to support lifecycle marketing and ROI
- Ability to understand and translate technical work into content that resonates with a non-technical audience
- Innovative, outside-of-the-box thinker who can help drive innovation and change
- Outstanding project-management, collaboration and communications skills working with both internal teams and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.