Email Marketing Specialist
30+ days ago | Requisition ID: 1114
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
We’re in search of an email marketing specialist to join our marketing team in Chicago! This person will work closely with all members of the Winsight Media & Events marketing team to create, execute, optimize and analyze campaigns, primarily supporting sales efforts.
We are looking a motivated individual who can adapt to a rapidly changing marketing environment and support sales enablement and awareness campaigns. This person must have a keen attention to detail and suberb project management stills to build and manage multiple campaigns occurring simultaneously. Creativity is a welcomed trait.
- Create, execute, and manage digital marketing campaigns including landing pages, emails, marketing automation, social media, etc.
- Manage the creation, testing, deployment, and tracking of sales enablement email campaigns across three markets and several brands
- Create emails based on art director designs
- Execute additional marketing efforts as directed by Marketing Director
- Assist in project management of new and existing campaigns (develop timelines, update status reports, communicating timing to various internal teams)
- Develop digital marketing strategies with project leads and Marketing Director
- Provide performance reports and recommendations for best results
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing position or related preferred
- Marketo-certified highly preferred
- Experience in tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop, Salesforce and Google Analytics preferred
- Proactive individual with excellent organizational and communication skills, a killer attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude
- Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative environment
- Welcomes new technology
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.