Email Marketing Specialist
17 days ago | Requisition ID: 1143
Winsight is a fast-growing B2B media company that provides business insights and market intelligence to the allied foodservice and beverage industry through print and digital media platforms, conferences, market research and The National Restaurant Association Show, the largest foodservice event in the Western Hemisphere and the 18th largest tradeshow in the United States. Each year, the Show brings together more than 60,000 attendees and 2,300 exhibitors from around the world to foster partnership and showcase the latest trends, products and insights fueling the foodservice industry.
We’re in search of an experienced email marketing specialist who can support email marketing strategy to drive attendee acquisition for the Show. Reporting to the Marketing Automation Strategist, and working within a shared services team, this role will develop, execute, analyze and optimize email marketing campaigns with a focus on journey planning and lifecycle marketing.
In doing so, you’ll work cross-functionally with other members of Winsight’s audience marketing team, Exhibitions leadership and marketing agency MDG to ensure Exhibitions email marketing campaigns leverage Winsight email best practices and support overall Exhibitions marketing strategy. You’ll work to analyze email campaigns and identify trends and opportunities to maximize response and meet email performance benchmarks.
If you’re passionate about working across teams to create compelling email campaigns that drive response, a self-starter that shares our core values of freedom and responsibility, passion, collaboration, intellectual curiosity—and fun!—then you might be the right person to join our growing team!
- Create, execute and manage email marketing campaigns, including landing pages, emails, and marketing automation plans
- Manage creation, testing, deployment and tracking of email campaigns across key marketing initiatives
- Assist in audience and database management; create audience lists and segments
- Assist in project management of new and existing campaigns (develop timelines, create and update status reports, communicate timing to various team members, etc.)
- Strategically analyze email campaign performance and generate reports to provide recommendations
- Execute additional marketing efforts as directed by Marketing Automation Strategist
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
We’re looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience
- Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or similar CRM experience required
- Working knowledge of HTML (ability to fix/change code in eNewsletters)
- Experience with tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce and Google Analytics
- A killer attention to detail and superb communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and drive projects forward while working with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Has a positive “yes we can” attitude
- Enjoys working independently and in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
It will set you apart from the pack if you are:
- Experienced in optimizing email campaigns, A/B testing, reporting and analyzing metrics
- Experienced in creating assets for marketing automation
- Marketo certified
- Passionate about constantly learning and improving
Reasons to join Winsight:
- Help build and execute the best tradeshow marketing strategy
- Be part of a smart, friendly, and fast-growing team of digital experts
- Work in our spacious downtown Chicago office, located close to public transportation (across the street from Union Station) and plenty of delicious lunch options — and a gorgeous view of the river
- Receive competitive salary and benefits, including free LaCroix from the office’s free vending machine
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.