Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
To manage a diverse range of responsibilities to support the event management team both on-site and off-site. They will carry out many tasks on their own, but ultimately working as part of team to assist with all needs for execution of successful events (in-person and virtual). This position must be based in Arizona.
- Registration Desk (to include but not limited to: General Registration, App Support, Lead Scanning Support) For 2023 – Outlook, FSTEC, MenuDirections + Registration Lead for GRLC
- Special Events Check-In Desk
- Speed Networking Check-In Desk
- Innovation Forums Badge Scanning
- On-site contact for special on-site activations such as (but not limited to) RLD@RLC, Executive Breakfasts
- Other as needed
- Event website updates for ALL conference/event websites (Between Share Point agendas and website agenda)
- All attendee registration clean-up
- Non-commercial share groups + any other virtual/share groups
- Administrative support as directed by Senior Manager, Meetings & Events to support event operations to include, but not limited to: special events & speed networking, and sponsor invite emails.
- Other as directed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Values & Attributes: Hospitality/Customer Service, Teamwork, Quality, Productivity, Dependability
- 1 – 3 years experience in events or related industry (Marketing, Communications)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Cvent platform a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Task driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects concurrently, and re-priotize as needed
- Strong organization and time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well both independently and in team environments
- Ability to travel to events for on-site support and availability to work some evenings and weekends (dependent on event schedule)
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.