Exhibitor Services Coordinator
20 days ago | Requisition ID: 1075
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
The National Restaurant Association Show is the largest foodservice event in the Western Hemisphere and the 18th largest tradeshow in the United States attracting 65,000 attendees and 2,300 exhibiting companies from around the world.
Under the supervision of the Sr. Manager, Event Operations & Services, the Coordinator will be responsible for the management of all Show exhibitor data as collected throughout the exhibit application/contracting and space assignment process; manage and serve as primary administrator of the exhibitor database; provide exhibitor customer service. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is comfortable interacting with many different types of personalities is detail-oriented and is a quick-learner of computer based programs. This individual should demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Responds to exhibitor inquiries via phone and email. Provide good customer experiences to the exhibitors.
- Manages the exhibitor services email inbox and exhibitor services hotline.
- Manages all updates, changes and configurations to the exhibitor floor plan and database; manages and serves as primary administrator of the exhibitor database.
- Maintains required exhibitor files.
- Manages set-up and maintenance of online applications for exhibit space in exhibitor database.
- Creates and sends exhibitor confirmation documents.
- Processes exhibitor payments; creates, generates and sends invoices/statements; assists with collections.
- Tracks and processes exhibit and sponsorship cancellations. Analyzes cancellation data to provide information to sales team related to trends in cancelled exhibitors.
- Tracks and processes specialty requests for Restaurant Show (i.e. f&b sampling forms).
- Coordinates and executes all current exhibitor related mailings & reminder communications; Provide sales department with listings and specific communications/reminders (i.e., sub companies)
- Monitors exhibitor related information on the website and maintains Exhibitor Services through exhibitor database.
- Assist with the production and updating of the Service Kit.
- Assists with tracking exhibitor priority points, show history and onsite space selection criteria.
- Coordinates onsite space selection communications.
- Generates and analyzes exhibitor reports and fulfills internal and external requests for exhibitor information.
- Produces, proofs exhibitor, and product listings for onsite show guide.
- Coordinates invitations for specialty booth programs (i.e. college booth program)
- Assists with floor plan review.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- College degree in business related field required
- 1-3 years of experience in trade show environment preferred or relevant internship experience
- Strong writing, reading and math skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats
- Computer literate (Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint applications)
- Ability to learn other computer software programs, and enter and maintain accurate data/information
- Broad fundamental trade show knowledge
- Basic knowledge of office equipment such as fax and telephone
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of work records
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexible and resilient
- Problem-solving and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work independently
- Demonstrative abilities in collaborative team building and consensus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- General understanding of the restaurant industry/business environment
- Responsiveness to change
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.