Inside Sales Manager
30+ days ago | Requisition ID: 1138
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our Winsight team out of our Chicago office!
We need a motivated, results-driven manager to lead our mid-market team in a fast-paced, high performing environment. This individual will be responsible for leading experience team members as well as hiring new sales associates. If you are competitive and capable of teaching your strategies to a team, we’re excited to talk with you. It’ll be important that this individual have previous inside sales management, as well as proven experience managing and selling a portfolio with multiple products.
- Build a new team of motivated business development managers (inside sales)
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and provide solutions to support our growth strategies
- Pinpoint ways to penetrate new markets
- Provide ongoing support for sales associates as they generate leads and move opportunities through the deal cycle
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture customers
- Provide weekly reports of sales success and communicate VOC data to their manager
- Set and track sales targets for your team
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 7-10+ years' B2B sales manager experience with heavy knowledge of selling media/event services
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Hands on experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Excel
- Strong understanding of tracking KPI's and creating actions off of those KPI's
- Ability to travel when needed
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.