IT Helpdesk Coordinator
30+ days ago | Requisition ID: 1090
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the foodservice industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
We are looking to add a Helpdesk Coordinator to our IT department in our Chicago office!
This individual will strengthen the IT team by bringing excellent customer service skills, a focus on the details of an assignment and on time execution of anything that comes our way. This position will route trouble tickets that can’t be resolved, follow up on those tickets to make sure the process is working correctly while supporting HR and the company by creating users, cleaning up existing systems and working on project tasks as time permits. Keeping the company secure will be a focus with any activities assigned and completed.
- Ticket routing
- Ticket troubleshooting and escalation
- Entry level user account creation
- Assisting users with everyday activities
- Assisting team members with project work
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Previous experience in IT related role
- Knowledge of Hardware (PC/Mac) and operating systems (Windows/Mac OS)
- Ability to follow set procedures
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to use web-based applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Focus on security
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.