Lead Full Stack Developer
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
The Lead Full Stack Developer is positive, self-motivated, a multi-tasker, problem-solver and thrives in an agile team environment. You will be expected to have the required leadership, technical skills, and experience, as well as the ability to learn new systems, programming languages and technologies. The Lead Full Stack Developer reports to the VP, Digital Products & Development.
As a Lead Full Stack Developer, you will work on a wide variety of projects, ranging from internal custom systems to advanced back-end website development needs. To succeed in this role, you should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, results focused environment and be able to manage individual projects and parallel development. The right candidate loves learning, is detail- and process-oriented, and understands the importance of maintaining high development standards.
- System Administration: server maintenance, domains, keeps our websites up and healthy
- Website and database maintenance and development
- Third-party system integrations
- Documentation, training and technology support
- Tools development for internal stakeholders
- Asset Management: security, backups, risk management
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- 7+ years of in-depth development experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Drupal 9+: Develop modules in, maintain systems, and version upgrade
- Symfony / Composer / Model-View-Controller
- AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, AWF, Route53 and Lambda
- Linux Command Line and Centos Systems
- LAMP Stack
- Version Controller Languages specifically Git
- DNS: Domain Management, NameServers, A, TXT, CNAME, SPF, and DMARC
- Basic Networking and Firewall Management including monitoring and managing DOS attacks
- Experience using Atlassian JIRA
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Microsoft office applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word and Teams
- Data modeling is a plus
- Deployment and scaling automation in AWS is a plus
- SSO Integration experience is a plus
- API Development is a plus
- Caching system experience like Varnish, SQUID and CloudFlare is a plus
- Unix Scripting is a plus
- Python is a plus
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.