Market Research Assistant
30+ days ago | Requisition ID:
For over 50 years, Technomic, a Winsight Company, has provided foodservice clients around the globe with the research, insights and strategic consulting support they need to enhance their business strategies, decisions and results. Our services range from major research studies and management consulting solutions to online databases and simple fact-finding assignments. Our clients include food manufacturers and distributors, restaurants and retailers, other foodservice organizations, and various institutions aligned with the food industry.
Serve as a research assistant supporting our consulting business to generate data tables from our research platform and support qualitative interview efforts.
- Generate data tables using Technomic’s research platform for use in custom research projects
- Format data tables in Microsoft Excel to create client ready tables
- Test survey screeners for errors
- Support invoice reconciliation with project vendors
- Schedule and conduct research interviews on specific projects with industry professionals
- Take clear interview notes to help support analysis
- Assist as needed in creation of bulletin boards on Technomic’s proprietary panel site
- Support panelist rewards distribution from our proprietary research panel
- Communicate with the project team on status updates
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills, ability to handle multiple assignments and requests and meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Collaborative mindset
- Good communication skills
- Patience for repetitive work
Technomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technomic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.