Marketing Automation Strategist
30+ days ago | Requisition ID: 1112
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
We’re in search of an experienced lifecycle marketer who can manage our marketing automation platform (Marketo) and fully leverage its capabilities.
This person will be a strategic marketing automation expert who can work closely with cross-functional teams to craft, execute, optimize and analyze campaigns to help achieve ROI and goal — specifically, boosting attendance and engagement with the National Restaurant Association Show and other foodservice - and food retail-related communities.
We’re looking for a pioneer in a rapidly changing marketing environment that can support branding and awareness campaigns, lead generation and nurturing, traffic-driving, boosting attendance at events.
We’re looking for a leader who can share ideas about how to strengthen relationships with our audience and customers, create value for sales and marketing teams and drive ROI. We’re looking for someone with a keen attention to detail who can build and juggle multiple campaigns without losing sight of how marketing automation capabilities can drive the business forward. We seek a data-driven person who will use metrics and analytics to evaluate, optimize and evolve tactics in real time.
- Create, develop and execute a marketing automation strategy to convert from prospect to registrant to attendee of the National Restaurant Show
- Leverage the Media properties and other marketing efforts to accelerate growth of attendance at the Show and other Winsight events
- Craft a user journey to increase conversions and retention for a paid membership model for Winsight’s digital content as well as new, emerging digital communities
- Create a framework by which to nurture existing media customers with meaningful content to maximize revenue potential and boost engagement
- Develop and flight a funnel strategy for media prospects and move them closer to sale
- Establish a framework for monetizing Winsight’s Marketo/marketing automation capabilities on behalf of our partners working closely with Winsight’s product development teams
- Work cross-functionally with media operations, editorial/design, development and web production to quarterback journey planning
- Act as a key stakeholder for evolving the internal data warehouse and portal to best serve a data-driven model to digital marketing
- Share data reports to show how we can iterate and evolve marketing automation strategies for best results
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 5-7 years’ experience in account management and fulfilling campaigns to success
- Demonstrated experience using a robust content strategy to support campaign marketing and ROI
- Ability to understand and translate technical work into content that resonates with a non-technical audience
- Innovative, outside-of-the-box thinker who can help drive innovation and change
- Outstanding project-management, collaboration and communications skills working with both internal teams and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, marketing or related field
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.