28 days ago | Requisition ID: 1110
For 50 years, Technomic has provided foodservice clients around the globe with the research, insights and strategic consulting support they need to enhance their business strategies, decisions and results. Our services range from major research studies and management consulting solutions to online databases and simple fact-finding assignments. Our clients include food manufacturers and distributors, restaurants and retailers, other foodservice organizations, and various institutions aligned with the food industry.
Our team is looking to bring on a Marketing Coordinator is assist in the development and implementation of product and event-based marketing.
In this role, you will ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identify and execute improvements for processes, content and lead generation. You will get the opportunity to prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring our programs success and provide research, competitive analyses and campaign results. You will support the maintenance and development of our internal tools - Marketo and Salesforce. Lastly, you will further your knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team.
- Support the marketing team in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars
- Create and support several products with direct supervision from the Product Marketing Manager
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications; or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task several high-profile projects
- Ability to work effectively within and across teams to achieve campaign goals
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Working knowledge of CRM
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tools like marketing automation, websites, email marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience working in a B2B environment
Technomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technomic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.