30+ days ago | Requisition ID:
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
This role will ideate, research, develop, write and edit marketing content that is intent-based, conversion-oriented and compels operator and retailer action. This role will create content across channels, including email copy, display ad copy, social media content, website copy, short-form articles, infographics and more. The marketing copywriter will support content creation to fuel Winsight’s audience marketing campaigns on behalf of the National Restaurant Association Show, Winsight conferences and Winsight’s media brands (Restaurant Business, FoodService Director, CSP and Winsight Grocery Business).
- Ideate, plan, research, write and edit marketing content across channels to fuel audience marketing campaigns across Winsight business divisions:
- The National Restaurant Association Show attendee and exhibitor marketing
- Winsight Media audience marketing (memberships. etc.)
- Winsight Events & Conferences attendee recruitment
- Develop, write and edit content marketing pieces on behalf of clients for paid media campaigns with Restaurant Business, FoodService Director, CSP and Winsight Grocery Business. This is a secondary task of this role.
- Research and source data both from Technomic’s Ignite platform as well as third-party sources.
- Manage copywriting deadlines to ensure content is delivered to both internal and external stakeholders on time and aligned with overall marketing timelines.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Winsight’s key markets, industry issues, trends and best practices.
- Develop and implement style guide for Exhibitions and master Winsight style guide.
- Execute additional marketing efforts as directed by Editor, Content Marketing.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 1-3 years of marketing copywriting experience
- Superb written and oral communication skills, with acute attention to grammar and consistency
- Experience creating intent-based/conversion-oriented marketing content
- A killer attention to detail
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and drive projects forward while working with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Has a positive “yes we can” attitude
- Enjoys working independently and in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience in journalism, English, advertising, marketing communications
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.