National Account Manager
30+ days ago | Requisition ID: 1071
The National Restaurant Association Show is the largest foodservice event in the Western Hemisphere and the 18th largest tradeshow in the United States attracting 65,000 attendees and 2,300 exhibiting companies from around the world.
We’re in search of a National Account Manager to join our team. This position will play a critical role in achieving our exhibit and sponsorship sales growth objectives in a fast-paced, results driven, high performing team.
This job description provides a general guideline to the most common duties, responsibilities, and minimum requirements for this position. It is not all inclusive and the actual position may vary as circumstances indicate or as determined by leadership.
- Sell exhibit space and sponsorship to top 150 leading foodservice suppliers at the National Restaurant Association Show using a consultative, market-led, strategic approach (territory inclusive of existing clients and target accounts).
- Develop and execute sales and account plans that ensure strategic development of priority accounts and prospects within assigned territory.
- Must be able to build strong relationships with senior level executives at Fortune 500 companies.
- Must maintain role as key point-of-contact for strategic exhibitors and develop relationships that go beyond the sale.
- Responsible for the overall satisfaction of designated strategic exhibitors by providing excellent customer service.
- Conduct sales calls by phone, online, and in person, including regular travel to meet with clients and attend industry events.
- Maintain clear, up-to-date records, and detailed notes on sales activity in Salesforce CRM.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of foodservice industry.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years sales experience
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively, verbally and in writing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and Salesforce CRM
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
This position has a base pay with a commission-based structure. We have an excellent Chicago loop location, just steps from many public transportation systems. We offer excellent career growth opportunities, 401(k), medical, dental, life insurance, open PTO, smart, dynamic coworkers and a positive, results-oriented environment.
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.