National Account Manager
30+ days ago | Requisition ID: 1093
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
The National Restaurant Association Show is the largest foodservice event in the Western Hemisphere and the 18th largest tradeshow in the United States attracting 65,000 attendees and 2,300 exhibiting companies from around the world.
We are looking for an experienced, driven National Account Manager to join our sales team in Chicago, IL. This position will play a critical role in achieving our exhibit and sponsorship sales growth objectives in a fast-paced, results driven, high performing team.
- Sell exhibit space and sponsorship to top 150 leading foodservice suppliers at the National Restaurant Association Show using a consultative, market-led, strategic approach (territory inclusive of existing clients and target accounts).
- Develop and execute sales and account plans that ensure strategic development of priority accounts and prospects within assigned territory.
- Must be able to build strong relationships with senior level executives at Fortune 500 companies.
- Must maintain role as key point-of-contact for strategic exhibitors and develop relationships that go beyond the sale.
- Responsible for the overall satisfaction of designated strategic exhibitors by providing excellent customer service.
- Conduct sales calls by phone, online, and in person, including regular travel to meet with clients and attend industry events.
- Maintain clear, up-to-date records, and detailed notes on sales activity in Salesforce CRM.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of foodservice industry.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years sales experience
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively, verbally and in writing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and Salesforce CRM
This position has a base pay with a commission-based structure. We have an excellent Chicago loop location, just steps from many public transportation systems. We offer excellent career growth opportunities, 401(k), medical, dental, life insurance, open PTO, smart, dynamic coworkers and a positive, results-oriented environment.
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.