Quality Assurance Analyst
13 days ago | Requisition ID:
For over 50 years, Technomic, a Winsight Company, has provided foodservice clients around the globe with the research, insights and strategic consulting support they need to enhance their business strategies, decisions and results. Our services range from major research studies and management consulting solutions to online databases and simple fact-finding assignments. Our clients include food manufacturers and distributors, restaurants and retailers, other foodservice organizations, and various institutions aligned with the food industry.
A Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the overall quality of the code and data in our B2B website. Their primary objective is reduce the number of bugs found by UAT or customers to zero.
- Reviewing requirements for completeness
- Testing all new features and bugs
- Running automated tests
- Running performance tests
- Running routine database tests
- Running database audits
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Good Communication Skills
- Understanding the basics of QA testing strategies
- Building Web UI Tests with Selenium and C#
- Understanding of manual testing with browsers (Chrome/Edge/Firefox)
- Azure DevOps Test planning knowledge and use
- SQL Skills a plus
- Experience with PowerQuery/PowerBI/PowerAutomate a plus
Technomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technomic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.