Chicago, IL, US
13 days ago | Requisition ID: 1053
Winsight is a leading media company that provides actionable information and market intelligence to business leaders and suppliers in four of the fastest growing industries – convenience retailing, restaurants, grocery and noncommercial foodservice. Our culture is one of growth, freedom and responsibility. We offer excellent benefits, smart, dynamic coworkers and a positive, results-oriented environment.
We are looking for a Receptionist to join our Operations team. The Receptionist is the first point of contact for all visitors and guests to our office, so has an important role in setting a strong first impression of our brand. The Receptionist will be responsible for being enthusiastic, friendly and welcoming to all employees and visitors upon arrival in our suite.
The Receptionist will maintain responsibility for answering and directing incoming calls, as well as processing all mail and shipments. They will order and distribute all breakroom and office supplies as well as maintain common areas throughout the space. They will be responsible for coordinating all visitors within the building iVisitor system and assist with the Fire/Life Safety process. The Receptionist will be a resource for any employees or guests traveling to the Downtown office, assisting with hotel reservations, transportation and other travel needs.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Oversee and coordinate all office visitors
- Ordering and distribution of all office and breakroom supplies
- Maintain and organize breakroom, meeting rooms and all common areas within the office
- Resource for employees and guests traveling to our downtown office, includes assisting with hotel and transportation needs
- Provide support for all meals and catering needs
- Assist with Fire/Life Safety process
- Maintain copiers and copy area
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Previous experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Detail oriented and have a passion for the quality and accuracy of work
- Problem solver with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to respond to changes in priorities and display a sense of ownership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork focus but is able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer service oriented attitude
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.