Research Analyst, Syndicated
26 days ago | Requisition ID: 1149
For over 50 years, Technomic, a Winsight Company, has provided foodservice clients around the globe with the research, insights and strategic consulting support they need to enhance their business strategies, decisions and results. Our services range from major research studies and management consulting solutions to online databases and simple fact-finding assignments. Our clients include food manufacturers and distributors, restaurants and retailers, other foodservice organizations, and various institutions aligned with the food industry.
We are looking for an highly-motivated research analyst to join our fast-paced client insights team. The ideal candidate will have strong data analysis, writing and project management skills and a track record of working successfully both independently and as part of a team.
- Assist clients in the production of customized reports utilizing Technomic’s foodservice market research reports and analytics tools
- Analyze financial, menu and consumer data to effectively identify and illustrate key foodservice industry trends
- Write key takeaways around research data to summarize, interpret and translate findings into actionable insights and business opportunities
- Integrate consumer findings with menu and secondary information to pull out overarching themes and provide a clear, concise story identifying implications and recommendations
- Work cross-functionally across the products and programs team supporting program research and ad hoc requests.
- Adhere to timelines and budgets created by Research Managers and other senior staff
- Ideal candidate would possess an equal balance of analytical skill and creativity (PowerPoint design, storytelling, resourcefulness)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong storytelling skills, especially in converting data trends into actionable insights
- Knowledge or experience in the foodservice industry required
- Expert-level user of PowerPoint with strong data visualization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to execute multiple tasks and work within given deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High skill level using Microsoft Excel; PowerPivot experience a plus (requires familiarity with Pivot Tables, common analytical formulae)
Technomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technomic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.