Sales Enablement Manager
For over 50 years, Technomic, a Winsight Company, has provided foodservice clients around the globe with the research, insights and strategic consulting support they need to enhance their business strategies, decisions and results. Our services range from major research studies and management consulting solutions to online databases and simple fact-finding assignments. Our clients include food manufacturers and distributors, restaurants and retailers, other foodservice organizations, and various institutions aligned with the food industry.
As the Sales Enablement Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of our Sales and Account Management (SAM) teams by supporting the selling process, measuring sales activities, creating sales enablement materials, and developing internal and external training and education programs.
Training & Education Programs
- Create materials and manage new hire onboarding and training for SAM. Maintain and update training content published to internal SharePoint site.
- Conduct ongoing training & coaching opportunities for SAM to ensure strong comprehension of products and services, job skills and department processes with the intention to improve the selling expertise of our customer focused teams to drive high performance.
- Manage content for our client facing product training library.
Sales Enablement Materials
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Account Management and Product Management leaders to build materials, case studies and whitepapers to be used internally and externally.
- Work closely with Marketing to provide feedback on the efficacy of collateral and campaigns, and collaborate to create materials/campaigns that meet the needs of SAM, the business and generate results.
- Work closely with Product Management to stay informed on product enhancements and launches. Prepare SAM for new product rollouts with sales enablement materials including scripts, client facing slides, FAQ, collateral from marketing, pre-rollout internal training, client facing tutorials and similar. Train SAM on positioning of new products and work with Product Management & Marketing on timeline for new rollouts.
- Support large RFPs to enhance our proposal process
Analytics & Reporting
- Utilize salesforce to provide reporting on customer activities through various marketing campaigns.
- Report, analyze and publish weekly reports to leadership around sales activity, conversions and KPIs. Work closely with Salesforce Administrator on report/dashboard creation and evolution.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong and proven track record of successfully handling client relationships, excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- Proven success in building and implementing programs that engage and advise employees and clients.
- Strong credibility and influencing skills
- Strong PowerPoint and storytelling skills
- Strong service mentality; demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with partners resulting in high satisfaction
- Outstanding relationship-building skills and ability to deliver results working with cross-functional teams
- Established ability to operate effectively and autonomously in ambiguous situations, with high-level direction
Technomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technomic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.