Senior Coordinator, Sponsor Relations
30+ days ago | Requisition ID: 1086
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the foodservice industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
The Sponsor Relations Senior Coordinator is responsible for the management and ownership of the breakout sessions at all Leadership conferences. In addition, this individual will provide assistance to the Director of Sponsor Relations in overall sponsor account management at Winsight’s conferences.
- Manage and execute all breakout sessions for Leadership conferences, to include collection of sponsor materials, management of production, onsite execution and overall decision-making responsibilities related to the breakouts.
- Establish and execute breakout best practices for each event.
- Create onsite work schedule for breakout hosts along with providing training and managing onsite breakout team.
- Assist with pre-event planning of Sponsor benefits for each event.
- Assist in securing and tracking sponsor information.
- Create conference breakout docs for conference events as needed.
- Support with sponsor communications as appropriate including but not limited to scheduling conference calls with speakers, sending meeting recaps identifying next steps and other requests.
- Proof and edit conference marketing materials including website, signage, onsite directory, etc. in relation to the breakouts at each event.
- Ongoing maintenance of breakout tracking documents and other sponsor details up to date throughout the year.
- Assist meeting and planning efforts as directed.
- Support special project needs as requested. Approximately 6-8 possible trips per year, travel is required of this position.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work; must have a positive and solution-driven attitude.
- Being able to make quick decisions without supervision and ensure a successful program for both suppliers and participants. You will be the lead on the breakouts with minimal onsite supervision and thus must take a leader role.
- Remaining calm in stressful situations of displeased participants is a MUST!
- Editing and review of sponsor/marketing materials for each event.
- Ability to think outside the box and be adaptable depending on client needs.
- Continually identify, propose, and implement cost-saving, improved efficiency and process improvement opportunities.
- Quick learner who is articulate and enjoys speaking to senior-level executives as well as the day-to-day vendors/layperson.
- 3+ years meeting and planning or administrative experience ideal
- College degree in a related field or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills and able and willing to collaborate with others Computer experience – Microsoft Office Suite a must
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.