Senior Manager, Marketing
13 days ago | Requisition ID:
For over 50 years, Technomic, a Winsight Company, has provided foodservice clients around the globe with the research, insights and strategic consulting support they need to enhance their business strategies, decisions and results. Our services range from major research studies and management consulting solutions to online databases and simple fact-finding assignments. Our clients include food manufacturers and distributors, restaurants and retailers, other foodservice organizations, and various institutions aligned with the food industry.
Technomic is seeking a senior manager of marketing to lead marketing efforts for our flagship products. This role reports into the senior director of marketing and will be charged with growing and supporting interest in Technomic’s Ignite platform as well as its Planning Programs. The senior marketing manager will optimize marketing strategies to grow market share and competitiveness. The ideal candidate will have experience in a senior marketing role where they have managed budgets, multi-faceted, ongoing marketing campaigns, marketing automation, and junior marketers in a B2B environment.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a great track record in managing marketing and interpreting marketing measurements. First-class marketing managers act as brand ambassadors and capitalize on business and user behavior trends.
- Analyzing marketing strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Developing client-based marketing and branding strategies for Technomic’s flagship products
- Working with product management, sales, account management, design and development teams to plan and execute product marketing plans.
- Supporting the launch of new product lines/features by identifying new customers, appropriate segments to target, appropriate communications, and branding.
- Monitoring key marketing metrics and developing market segmentation models.
- Integrating user-experience feedback in product updates and innovation.
- Collecting user feedback and customer satisfaction scores.
- Performing competitor analysis.
- Developing user-oriented marketing, communications, and branding strategies.
- Incorporating emerging solutions and technological advancements in new product marketing.
- Creating training and support materials for account management and sales teams.
- Supporting and communicating feature releases to users and prospects.
- Translating product features into client benefits to grow revenue.
- Building and iterating complex, ongoing marketing campaigns to achieve KPIs
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 8+ years of experience in B2B, product or general marketing
- Master’s degree in business administration with a focus on marketing (or equivalent work experience) preferred.
- Exceptional ability to build and maintain long-term, successful, multi-faceted marketing campaigns using all modern marketing tactics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing and growing others
- Experience working closely with high-performing sales teams selling a complex B2B product
- High level of tenacity and ability to think creatively to achieve results
- Experience building processes to keep teams on track and up to date
- Ability to work with multiple internal teams and stakeholders to create buy-in on complex ideas
- Excellent time-management and project management skills
- High level of proficiency in Marketo marketing automation or similar platform (HubSpot, Eloqua, others)
- Proficiency with modern marketing tactics including email, web, content marketing, social media, press outreach, presentations and emerging technology
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other sales CRM
Technomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technomic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.