Service Desk Administrator
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
Winsight is looking for an eager Service Desk Administrator (Entry Level) to join our Information Technology team.
- Provide end user support and maintain the highest customer service standards (Help Desk)
- Build and implement software standards for servers and end-user workstations
- Use Intune to maintain user systems imaging, security patching, software and hardware inventory
- Pilot and implementation of new technology and systems to optimize the end user experience
- Maintain information technology strategies by researching, testing, and implementing enterprise applications and systems
- Responsible for daily backend administration of client facing line of business tools and systems including, but not limited to, Office 365, ADFS, Active Directory, and Azure
- Ensure and enforce integrity of controls, policies, and procedures
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization needs; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Customer service skills are a core requirement for this position
- People-friendly written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable of Active Directory account management
- Ability to review data from multiple sources in order to provide analysis and appropriate action
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects, sometimes under pressure and under minimum supervision
- Participation in 24/7 on call rotation schedule as needed and the ability to respond to after-hours project demands and critical situations 24/7
Certifications: Microsoft MCP, or MCSE or VMware VCP desired.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field or commensurate experience, a plus
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.