Social Media Coordinator
15 days ago | Requisition ID: 1123
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage - convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice - through media, events, data products, advisory services and trade shows.
We are looking for a social media coordinator to run sponsored client campaigns, lead live and virtual event registration efforts and develop new social products and engagement strategies. This should be someone who doesn’t stop after checking off their responsibilities, but will ideate ways to keep Winsight at the forefront of B2B social media and events.
This individual will be responsible for executing paid campaigns across all media brands. They will also maintain a budget for organic posts and social channel growth. They will be responsible for Winsight’s overall social strategy as well as personalized strategies for media brands and clients.
Paid campaign execution
- Execute paid client campaigns
- Consult/advise on paid campaigns for Winsight’s media brands
- Work with audience teams and tools to conduct targeted campaigns with first-party data
- Monitor metrics, optimize and recommend strategies to improve KPIs on client campaigns
- Articulate campaign execution/performance to cross-functional teams and clients
Organic post execution
- Execute organic client posts
- Work closely with editorial, marketing and other cross-functional teams to ideate new and exciting ways to deliver content via social
- Constantly be learning the latest and greatest ways to engage with audience on existing social platforms as well as new and emerging ones
- Can launch a Facebook live, coordinate an Instagram takeover and drive conversation around a business case study on LinkedIn with equal skill and enthusiasm
- Manage a social media budget to be used across Winsight and towards execution of client campaigns
- Oversee web producer’s use of media brand budget
- Keep stakeholders apprised of client budget spend
- Recommend strategies for optimizing spend to drive KPI's
Drive social strategy
- Ideate new social products to drive revenue
- Advise media brands on social best practices and key execution points
- Collaborate across Winsight divisions to ensure cross-promotion and engagement
- Continue growing the knowledge of our audience and targeting methods
- Advise Winsight employees on corporate social promotion and professional brand growth
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience managing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Audience building and tracking via pixels and tags
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Experience managing a budget
- Experience consulting on and driving client campaigns
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.