Sr. Business Development Manager
30+ days ago | Requisition ID:
Winsight is a leading B2B information services company focused on the food and beverage industry, providing insight and market intelligence to business leaders in every channel consumers buy food and beverage – convenience stores, grocery retailing, restaurants and noncommercial foodservice – through media, events, data products, advisory services, and trade shows.
Sales representative plays a critical role in achieving the exhibit and sponsorship sales growth objectives for The National Restaurant Association Show; the largest annual foodservice event in the Western Hemisphere and the 15th largest tradeshow in the United States. Representative works year round as part of a fast-paced, results driven, high performing team.
- Sell exhibit space and sponsorship to leading foodservice suppliers at the National Restaurant Association Show using a consultative, market-led, strategic approach
- Conduct sales calls by phone, online, and in person, including travel to meet with clients at industry events
- Maintain clear, up-to-date records, and detailed notes on sales activity in SalesForce
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of foodservice industry
- Meet and exceed sales goals
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years sales experience
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively, verbally and in writing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and SalesForce
- Tradeshow sales experience a big plus
Winsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Winsight does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.