Sponsor Relations Coordinator
Location: Mesa, AZ
Winsight Events is seeking a Sponsor Relations Coordinator to be part of our team member of the Sponsor Relations Department within the Leadership Conference Division. The Sponsor Relations Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Manager of Sponsor Relations in sponsor account management at Winsight’s conferences including but not limited to: MenuDirections, Restaurant Leadership Conference, Restaurant Trends & Directions, FARE Conference, FSTEC Conference, Global Restaurant Leadership Conference and other events as directed. Some travel required and staff stays at resorts during locally based, Phoenix conferences.
- Assist with trade show and event planning and fulfilling Sponsor benefits.
- Assist in securing and tracking sponsor information including marketing materials, product integration details, etc.
- Create conference sponsor docs for conference events as needed.
- Support with sponsor communications including but not limited to scheduling conference calls, sending meeting recaps identifying next steps and other requests.
- Proof and edit conference marketing materials including website, signage, onsite directory, etc.
- Coordinate Shipping and Receiving needs for all in-bound and out-bound needs for events.
- Ongoing maintenance of tracking documents and other sponsor details up to date throughout the year.
- Assist meeting and planning efforts as directed.
- Support special project needs as requested.
- 2+ years meeting and planning or administrative experience ideal
- College degree in a related field or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills (internal and external)
- Detail oriented individual with excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Strong organizational skills and able and willing to collaborate with others
- Computer experience – Microsoft Office Suite a must
- Some travel required
For more information about this employment opportunity, please contact us at [email protected].